Reflections in Dalt Vila

I'm sitting having a few, albeit expensive beers, despite going all inclusive and these beers taste amazing.
A friend, I never thought I'd had has just landed in the Dominican Republic; at first sight I thought wow she will never be someone I associate with: how wrong I was, offering a bedroom in my worst moment this summer to save my hip and my wallet! Another, I just called and has her eyes welled up,; ready for new adventure in Tenerife. Another soon will be boarding school flight to Mallorca. It's rare that I mention friends in this blog but these are people that have  supported me through the lowest time in my life.
I think the quarantine will always be something that sticks with me.
So will Katrina,  who saw me through thick and thin: out of the blue she came. Without advice: just listening.
Sometimes listening is the best advice we can have. An attentive ear to a heart full of soul from a heart full of more.
And with that, it's time for one last one at midday and a trip back to the hotel.
A lovely day of full relax.. .
My dream is that all my friends end up on the same place and I see them all chatting to each other, sharing experiences and memories.

Dalt Vila, Ibiza, miercoles 26 de agosto 2020

Comments

Popular Posts